Watching EuroCup2012 game as per usual and the commentators mentioned World Cup and even now I still thought “WUT QUIDDITCH THEY MENTIONED QUIDDITCH OMG OMG - oh wait……..”
I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD LET THE ANONS FROM THE IQA “TEAM USA” ARTICLE KNOW:
The website does attach your email address to your comments, and if you have staff access to the IQA website (I’m an admin so I’m not sure, but I believe in any capacity), we can see who you are. Although it has made for some fun reading tonight while I was grumpy, I feel that I should probably let you all know this for privacy’s sake and all that jazz.
there are some haters in the comments of the Team USA announcements
This is where us all at the IQA get to swallow all the lovely things we’d like to say, and learn to not take things personally, and be able to take criticism.
But oh man is it hard.
Don’t worry Becca, I got yo back. Look at my comment haha
Don’t even get me STARTED. But as some wise person said last night on the IQA Management call, “There’s always gunna be someone pooping in the cheerios.”
- "Soccer is at least 1,300 years old"
- "First played Mid-19th century Great Britain, Nottinghamshire, Sheffield."
- guize i have a great idea. 1. i shower 2. we google hangout...not while I'm in the shower. I mean I know Ellen wants to see and all... IT'S PRIVATE ELLEN OK I'M SORRY I JUST CAN'T HANDLE YOU LIKE THAT RN. Your sexiness brings the temperature of the shower to too hot.
- What is this about you two pelvic thrusting?
- Winter was just casually pelvic thrusting her binder and her computer and then i noted this vocally
- IT'S FOR YOU ELLEN BB, ALL FOR YOU
- then she started doing it more enthusiastically then i demonstrated for her what it looked like
- (i'm very good at doing it enthusiastically)
- I'M SO HONORED